If like me you have hectic mornings and struggle to find the time to prepare breakfast then I think this might be the thing for you. Normally, for breakfast I would have a bowl of porridge (oatmeal), a protein shake, a banana and a cup of coffee. But when it’s 06:30 and you’re already running late, preparing all of that takes up some valuable time.
So I have come up with this recipe which I have been using for quite some time.
- Normal protein serving (1 scoop) preferably chocolate based
- 50g of porridge (Can be ground if you prefer a finer taste)
- 2 table spoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoon of coffee
- 200ml of semi-skimmed milk
- Boil 50ml of water and add to the 2 teaspoons of coffee to make a small strong coffee and leave it in the mug for the time being
- Add 200ml of milk to the shaker
- Mix the protein serving with the milk
- Add the coffee shot into the shaker and mix for some more
- Mix the sugar and the oats together before adding to the shaker as well
- Mix thoroughly for about 2 mins
- Drink up!